Sunday, October 26, 2008

Life is turning around in circles

It seems life life is going in circles for us. When things start to go good, it ends up getting worse than it was and when things are looking bad something good happens. It is like an endless circle just toying with our lives. I just found out some bad news about school and the nursing program. So that has made me reevaluate what I am going to do with my future and school. Richard isn't getting any better and isn't going to. So this is making him reevaluate his future plans. The "life" we wanted isn't going to come easily and it is going to require even more work on our part. It seems like there is something we need to do before we move on, and with much prayer I am still waiting to find out what it is. I would love to go back to Logan and live there, but there are more opportunities for us here and his family. I don't know it is a hard call.

I know that I haven't made the best choices in my life that has led me to where I am now, and I except that. There are some choices that I wouldn't take back for the world, like marring Richard, when I was young and in the middle of school. I wouldn't take back where I work or the experience I have had. I know Richard won't take back some of his choices like trying to save the lady's life that has ruined his life, and that's way I love him. It's hard to try and plan the future because we never know whats going to happen, most importantly with Richards health. We never know what kind of medical problems are going to pop up next. We just need to stay strong and help each other. There might be a few huge changes in our not so distance future and I will let people know as it happens.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Well you know that my family AKA your 2nd family...Will be rooting for you to come back to LOGAN...so that is the majority so guess what that means??? LOGAN IT IS!! ha I just made up your mind so I will be down to pack ya up...see ya soon loveyas

Beverlynne said...

I agree with Brooke's assessment! There may be more opportunities in SLC, but there is also more crime, more pollution, more traffic, more people, more competition for those opportunities, more etc...

Besides all that this country is going through major changes and we want you close to home!!!!!
mom

*Chelsey* said...

I don't know what exactly is going on but I wish you guys the best. You will be able to figure it out with time! Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Meghann-
You added me to your blog list. I feel so honored. I will SO add your blog tomorrow. Right now I am going to bed. But I wanted to tell you that you are amazing and the Lord has something so special in mind for you and Richard that you guys are just going to LOVE it. Well night night. Love ya!! If you need anything just go ahead and give us a jingle. we are ALWAYS home. hahaha. did i make a funny??!!

Natalie Resch said...

Megs- well, I hope everything works out for the best with you two! Of course I like having you here in SLC, but I too am working to try and get back to Logan. I like living 'small', but just like you the reasoning of staying here is too heavy to ignore. Jordan's family is here and so are oppertunities. Sometimes it just stinks! But, we got to pick ourselves up off the ground, brush off, and tread on.
Love you lots - Natalie

Debi said...

Don't discount Logan or Cedar for that matter. I would totally understand moving to Logan. It may be a small town, but there would be a lot of support as well. Hey, I would only have 2 more hours to drive and I could be able to visit with you for more than 10 minutes outside the ER because you would have to put me up. I love you both and know that you have to do what is going to be the best thing for your family. Just keep your options and your mind open. Love you both. Debi (the other mom)