Sunday, July 19, 2009
Which brings me to the most devastating new I have received in all the appointments, it was at the dentist. I have four cavities!!! Two are old fillings "leaking" and he said weren't my fault because ever couple of years they need a tone up but two are new and thus my fault. I was so sad I almost started to cry, but my dentist is the best and he made me feel better. He and the assistant were making me laugh (or rather snorting because I had hands in my mouth so laughing was a little hard) so hard while they were filling my cavities I had to have them stop so I could catch my breath. We came to the conclusion it is because of all the soda I drink at work at night. So because of the horrifying news I am no longer drinking soda and so far so good. I just hope it can last!!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
1. What are your middle names? Amanda, my dad wanted to name me Amanda so my nik name would be Mandy but my mom convinced him otherwise. Richard Scott after his dad.
2. How long have you been together? March 2006 in the magical PVH ER.
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? Right away. He thought I was pretty cute and I thought he was pretty cute. He dated a lot and nothing was serious until about May.
4. Who asked who out? Richard asked me out first although I called him first.
5. How old are you? Almost 29 and I just turned 24
6. Whose siblings do you see the most? I would say it is pretty equal, his live in the SLC valley but we really don't see them a lot, and mine are up in Logan so when we go to see them we stay for a while. It pretty much equals out.
7. Do you have any children together? Oh heck no, totally not ready!!!!
8. Pets? In our childhoods each of us has had a hefty number mostly cats. His childhood favorite would be a dog BJ. My childhood would be Oreo when he wasn't king of the castle next to my dad and Perky a parakeet we had for many years, ate at the table with us and acted like part of the family. Now together it would be our babies Boots, Phee Phee, and the Twins (Princess of Whale Parakeets)
9. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Life in general right now. It has not been easy for us.
10. Did you go to the same school? Nope
11. Are you from the same town? Nope
12. Who is the smartest? Depends on the topic. Richard with medicine, me other.
13. Who is the most sensitive? Outwardly-mostly Richard, Inwardly-mostly me.
14. Where do you eat out most as a couple? Anywhere we don't have a favorite place.
15. Where is the farthest you have traveled as a couple? Las Vegas
16. Who has the craziest exes? Most definitely Richard
17. Who has the worst temper? Me for sure, because I say what is on my mind whenever, where ever, to whom ever. Life isn't sugar coated so I give it as I see it. If the person has their feelings hurt, sorry its life!
18. Who does the cooking? I would say mostly him because I am working and going to school and he is home more often.
19. Who is more social? Richard
20. Who is the neat freak? Me when the OCD kicks in, got it from my mom.
21. Who is more stubborn? Richard for sure
22. Who hogs the bed? Me, I am all over it.
23. Who wakes up earlier? Me, Richard is not a morning person at all!!!!
24. Where was your first date? Dinner and a movie, but we hung out a lot at different places.
25. Who has the bigger family? He has a huge extended family
26. Do you get flowers often? No waist of money right now. Although he has surprised me with some wild flowers
27. How do you spend the holidays? At home with family.
28. Who is more jealous? Oh him, he gets mad when I talk to a guy or talk about a guys.
29. How long did it take to get serious? Three months, he came over and never left.
30. Who eats more? Me, Richard hardly eats at all.
31. Who does the laundry? me.
32. Who is better with the computer? Me, when I was younger I did an internship at a computer place building and setting up computers.
33. Who drives when you are together? Always him. He says I am a scary driver, but I keep my eyes close most of the time when he drives.
I tag Brooke, Natalie, Megan, and all my cousins
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Here are the results....
I do have to say it went really fast and we didn't have many choices to choose from but I think they turned out ok. Richard is smiling, I know it doesn't look like it but that is he smile. Anyway I hope you enjoy!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Cristie and zahara
Save the best for last.
As I said before save the best for last, all of the kids, me and Tiff with sparklers.
HAPPY 4th OF JULY
GOD BLESS THE USA!!!!
We moved Debi over on Friday, and on Saturday we went to the Best Friend animal sanctuary. It is a two hour drive through a beautiful canyon and a red rock canyon. We didn't make it for the last tour which goes to the dogs, cats, and birds but we had fun with the goats, potbellied pigs, and horses.
The Potbellied pigs had a sign on their cage that said we eat fingers. WTF?
Here are all the kids with poop pick up bags on their heads. What it was like to be young.
Here is Lunch counter, the biggest rapid on the Snake. It doesn't look that bad right? Oh it wasn't, it was the under tow that was bad. I still closed my eyes, held on tight and prayed to make it out a live!!!!!
Here is Aunt Kimmy, she came out with us last year and had a blast. It is now becoming one of her yearly traditions with us. We love having her and miss her lots and lots when she leaves.
Sammy and Richard were in charge of the fire wood, which was scary!
Look at him swinging a hatchet into another hatchet that Sammy is holding, crazy two.
Here is our camp site with all of our friends just chilling and eating dinner.
It was a blast just hanging out with the family and friends, and I really can't wait until next year. We have already made our plans for next year, mid July hopefully it will be a bit calmer but still big rapids for the fun of it.