Sunday, July 19, 2009

I HAVE WHAT!!!!

Over the last couple of weeks I have been going to all my doctors doing the check up thing, I do it around my birthday so I always remember when I last went. My Neurologist had me get an Echo cardiogram (ultrasound of the heart) to see if I have anything wrong causing my migraine, which is still an unsolved mystery. My primary and I decided to try different things for my joints; because I feel like my Rheumatoidologist doesn't know what to do or just doesn't want to do it, (can't seem to figure that one out, mom you know what I mean.) He wants me to have and MRI done. I still need to see my Gynecologist to discuss the dreadful cramps and lumpy breast tissue (I am to the point I think I want a biopsy done.)

Which brings me to the most devastating new I have received in all the appointments, it was at the dentist. I have four cavities!!! Two are old fillings "leaking" and he said weren't my fault because ever couple of years they need a tone up but two are new and thus my fault. I was so sad I almost started to cry, but my dentist is the best and he made me feel better. He and the assistant were making me laugh (or rather snorting because I had hands in my mouth so laughing was a little hard) so hard while they were filling my cavities I had to have them stop so I could catch my breath. We came to the conclusion it is because of all the soda I drink at work at night. So because of the horrifying news I am no longer drinking soda and so far so good. I just hope it can last!!

Megs

7 comments:

Brooke said...

You go girl!! I haven't drank Caffeine for Months!!

Meg Beau said...

Hey Megs! That park is over by Willow Park. It's kinda over where the batting cage's are. It's called Skylark Pond. Coolest place I have ever been!!

Drummdown said...

Ahh Meghann. I think I would've cried too. It's all too overwhelming. I think I would've loved to see you laugh through all that too. It's something we all should do. Laugh through it all. :) Love ya much!

Beverlynne said...

Now if only soda were the cause of all your other problems...

Brooke said...

I miss you so much already...when are we getting together again??

Sarah Rockwood said...

Actually Aunt Beverly Soda can cause alot of those type of problems, or so I've read! I got off soda and it wasn't that hard, I know you can do it!

John and Ashley Sellers said...

oh geez you freaked me out I thought something more serious was wrong. Well it's good to know that it's only a cavity!:)