Thursday, July 16, 2009

Relationship Tag

Sarah tagged me with this way back in April. I've been so busy I've neglected to read the blogs. Sorry!

1. What are your middle names? Amanda, my dad wanted to name me Amanda so my nik name would be Mandy but my mom convinced him otherwise. Richard Scott after his dad.

2. How long have you been together? March 2006 in the magical PVH ER.

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? Right away. He thought I was pretty cute and I thought he was pretty cute. He dated a lot and nothing was serious until about May.

4. Who asked who out? Richard asked me out first although I called him first.

5. How old are you? Almost 29 and I just turned 24

6. Whose siblings do you see the most? I would say it is pretty equal, his live in the SLC valley but we really don't see them a lot, and mine are up in Logan so when we go to see them we stay for a while. It pretty much equals out.

7. Do you have any children together? Oh heck no, totally not ready!!!!

8. Pets? In our childhoods each of us has had a hefty number mostly cats. His childhood favorite would be a dog BJ. My childhood would be Oreo when he wasn't king of the castle next to my dad and Perky a parakeet we had for many years, ate at the table with us and acted like part of the family. Now together it would be our babies Boots, Phee Phee, and the Twins (Princess of Whale Parakeets)

9. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Life in general right now. It has not been easy for us.

10. Did you go to the same school? Nope

11. Are you from the same town? Nope

12. Who is the smartest? Depends on the topic. Richard with medicine, me other.

13. Who is the most sensitive? Outwardly-mostly Richard, Inwardly-mostly me.

14. Where do you eat out most as a couple? Anywhere we don't have a favorite place.

15. Where is the farthest you have traveled as a couple? Las Vegas

16. Who has the craziest exes? Most definitely Richard

17. Who has the worst temper? Me for sure, because I say what is on my mind whenever, where ever, to whom ever. Life isn't sugar coated so I give it as I see it. If the person has their feelings hurt, sorry its life!

18. Who does the cooking? I would say mostly him because I am working and going to school and he is home more often.

19. Who is more social? Richard

20. Who is the neat freak? Me when the OCD kicks in, got it from my mom.

21. Who is more stubborn? Richard for sure

22. Who hogs the bed? Me, I am all over it.

23. Who wakes up earlier? Me, Richard is not a morning person at all!!!!

24. Where was your first date? Dinner and a movie, but we hung out a lot at different places.

25. Who has the bigger family? He has a huge extended family

26. Do you get flowers often? No waist of money right now. Although he has surprised me with some wild flowers

27. How do you spend the holidays? At home with family.

28. Who is more jealous? Oh him, he gets mad when I talk to a guy or talk about a guys.

29. How long did it take to get serious? Three months, he came over and never left.

30. Who eats more? Me, Richard hardly eats at all.

31. Who does the laundry? me.

32. Who is better with the computer? Me, when I was younger I did an internship at a computer place building and setting up computers.

33. Who drives when you are together? Always him. He says I am a scary driver, but I keep my eyes close most of the time when he drives.

I tag Brooke, Natalie, Megan, and all my cousins

3 comments:

Beverlynne said...

I forgot about Perky. She was such a cute parakeet. I'll never forgive F#@& Face's son for killing her!

Brooke said...

Megs...Are you Kidding the Bigger the Better he he!! And I'm going to make a HUGE one just for your Mom, I love you Beverly :)

Rainy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.