Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pictures

For Christmas my sister in law got Richard and I a gift certificate for pictures. The day it expires was also our anniversary, so we got all "dolled" for the pictures and then went out for dinner. The photographer Vikkie was great, she was funny and kept things moving.

Here are the results....



I do have to say it went really fast and we didn't have many choices to choose from but I think they turned out ok. Richard is smiling, I know it doesn't look like it but that is he smile. Anyway I hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures turned out good. Congrats on the two year mark. You guys look so cute together.

Natalie Resch said...

Awe, how lovely! You two are so cute together! Over pioneer weekend we're headed to Cottonwood to camp in tents. I know Zions is in your sights, but if things change your more than welcome to up to WY with us. It's going to be great fun.

Drummdown said...

Meghann, I love your hair. I wish I could see it in person.

cchilds1217 said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I think they turned out awesome! I can tell my brother is smiling... silly Richard!
Love you both,
Cristi

Brooke said...

So cute Megs...I want a copy please!! They really turned out so adorable!!

Meg Beau said...

Great pics Meggie! Your hair looks so cute! :)

Beverlynne said...

Meg, next time you come to visit bring my copy of the picture with you! Thanks.