Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hiking

One weekend in May Richard and I went up to Logan to go hiking. This is something I did a lot when I lived in Logan and I want to take Richard on all of them. Well this day we dicied to go on the Old Juniper trail. This is the "oldest" tree and it is on the very top of the mountain, a 5.2 mile one way. So for someone who is waaaaay out of shape and has not been hiking in the last 4 years, this kicked my butt. I was so far behind Richard, Sammy, and her friend Melissa. I didn't make it to the top, I had to turn back because I was hurting so bad; I pulled one of my groin muscles, it hurt really really bad! But it was really pretty and I am really glad that I went.

Sammy, Melissa, and Richard at the begining.



Meghann and Richard from as far to the top as Meghann made it.
(by the way the shirt had to be "fixed")


A veiw from the top.


A beautiful little waterfall on the way.

3 comments:

Meg Beau said...

Hey Meg!! Love your blog!! The hiking pictures look awesome! I want to go hiking now! I haven't scrapbooked my wedding pictures either....we should work on our books together!! TTYL

*Chelsey* said...

Hey I love the hiking pics. It makes me think I should get off my butt and go do something! Thanks for the sweet comments. We took those pictures at the old Grizzly station by Logan High. They had some super cute backdrops up there.

PS I loved your blog with the truck HIV NEG...HA HA

Natalie Resch said...

What was wrong with the shirt? Well, it looks like you had a really fun time, despite having to turn around a little early. Hey, it happens.