Monday, April 27, 2009

Vegas baby!!

My family hosted a foreign exchange student from Germany named Lukus. Next year Andrea will be going to Germany to spend a month with Lukus's family. One part of the program is they ask you to take a trip with the student so they can experience something American.
What is more American than Las Vegas?
I went with my mom, Andrea, Lukus the German staying with my family, and Angie a German staying with another family to the bright lights of LAS VEGAS. It was so much fun. It was so interesting to see what they took pictures of, things that I wouldn't give another thought, they thought were very interesting. They were wide eyed the whole time trying to suck it all in. Here are some pictures...











Here are captions for the pictures but I did not want to fight with the program to put them under the picture, so here you go...
Sleeping in the car, Angie Andrea Lukus on Fremont Street, Angie and Lukus at Ceasers Palace, Angie and Lukus looking at the Strip from a far, Angie Lukus Andrea walking (we did a lot of that), It would not be Vegas with seeing a Show Girl, Oh hi that's me, Lukus very full after a buffet, Angie Andrea and Lukus in Arizona looking at the scenery... Wow I hope you can figure it out.

It made me sad that Richard could not go with us because he had to work but we decided that we just need to go together again... Soon!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

And you forgot to take me =) he he j/k All 4 of us should go and just go have fun and Yes I will try my hardest to leave the munchkins behind!! Loveyas

Beverlynne said...

One of my favorite pictures is the three of them from the back with Lukas' arms around the girls!

Hey Megs, thanks for going with us. I wouldn't have been able to do it without you!!!!! You're awesome!

Natalie Resch said...

Looks like you had a blast! Vegas is a place of its own in the world, that's for sure!