Sunday, August 23, 2009

Richards visit with the dreded Dentist

For those of you that don't know Richard hates the dentist, and I mean loathes the dentist. It is quite funny actually. Last year around Christmas he was assisting in a EMT training when he got punched in the mouth by a girl faking a seizure. Because of that he has had to have some extensive and expensive work done on his teeth. Well the dreaded day came (08-06-09) for him to face his fear of the dentist and get a Root Canal..... Oh but some good news is, because his tooth wasn't all the way dead they were able to stop it from turning brown, which means he might not need a cap. But he did get his teeth whitened just in case. For some reason he was mad at me after wards for all the work that he had done, oh well I guess that is the job of the wife.





(Sorry the image is fuzzy it was taken with my phone.)



The bleach is actually green so they can see it when it goes on. Funny huh?

Makes his mouth look nasty, but to think it is making it look better.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Poor Richard!!

Adrianne Miller said...

Meghann, I didn't know you had a blog! I'm totally adding you to our blog list!

Drummdown said...

And you're wondering why he was mad at you? Did he know that you were taking these pictures? LOL j/k Josh always takes his bad days on me too. :P