Thursday, September 24, 2009

I just need to say....

I just need to say to everyone how thankful I am for my husband, family, and my job. There have been a few humbling things happen this week at work, and I just need to let my family and my husband know how much I love them and appreciate them. And also I am very grateful for my job and Richards new job. It is a hard time to find work, as we well know, and I am so grateful that Richard has found a really good job that could support us if needs be. There is nothing like a few experiences that brings you to your knees and helps remind you of how well off you have it even when you think you don't.

Love you all

Meghann

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Aw I love you too!!

Natalie Resch said...

Here, here. I couldn't have said things better. You're both always in my thoughts! I hope to see you sometime soon.

Beverlynne said...

We love you too sweetheart--both of you!!!