Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon

On Thursday night we were planning a girls night out to see New Moon Friday morning. I came up to Logan to be there with my sister Andrea and a bunch of other family and friends. Andrea is so cute because she had been texting me quotes and sending me count downs the week prior. So you could say that this was a big deal... or so we made it that way. On Thursday I went to Brooke's house to get ready and decided that we needed a little something extra for the movie. Just to let you know we got 2:30am tickets so we had a few hours to kill. Me, Brooke, Andrea, Melissa, and Chelsey did our make up CRAZY like for the movie. (a girl only lives once)

Meghann with bright red eye shadow.

Brooke with blue eye shadow, I think it looks good on her!

Chelsey with Orange and Andrea with green. We looked HOTT!!


Me and my BFF


We decided to get in line at 1am for the 2:30 movie, yep I know crazy and yes it was cold but we kept each other warm and our adrenaline was pumping. (I mean come on whose wasn't? Everyone was excited to see Jacob.) By 2am the line was wrapped all the way around the parking lot.

Our group, Melissa, Becca, Donna, Mom, Chelsey, Meghann, Andrea
and Brooke was taking the picture.
Girl Time


Because Andrea was so excited about the movie I wanted to do something a little extra for her. I made our party bracelets, when we wear them we will (hopefully) remember our fun night and the time we spent together.



They opened the doors and started to let us in!!!! I think we had more fun goofing off and making it look like we were obsessed when really we aren't, I promise. It was just a lot of fun to act like it!!!
Oh and the movie is AWESOME!!!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Oh that night was so stickin fun but now I think I have a cold from it grrrr :) We will have to go for a 3rd and take the hubby's :)