Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Destined to fail!

It seems that over the last year going to school has become more of a challenge, and I think there is some evil force (aka Satan) trying to stop me from going to school and succeeding. I quite frankly have had enough! It started with simple things and now has moved on to physically stopping me from attending class. To make things worse its upper Organic Chemistry, you don't want to miss that its complex.

At first I would burn my breakfast (which is not really uncommon for me but this was different), or there was an accident on the road making me late, but now it has turned into my alarm clock not going off and the car not starting. It has gotten real annoying because it feels like something goes wrong everyday. For example this week, I have worked my 3 12 hour graveyards shifts gotten off late each time which cuts into my 4 1/2 hours of daily sleep. This week my alarm clock did not go off and I woke up with 10 mins to get to class, needless to say I was late. The next day I was afraid to fall into a deep sleep because I didn't know if my alarm clock was going to work, so I ended up dozing in class. (Yeah I know, I should have been late, thats better than sleeping in class!) I had a test review and I got up was already got out to the car and it won't start, battery is dead. (Great there goes the hints on the test! Luckily I exchanged numbers with a girl in my class and called her for the hints.) And today the test, no sleep because of last minute cramming, cars working, all I take is a pencil. I get out of the car drop the pencil then proceed to step on it and break it. I don't have time to go home and get another one so I am in the test trying to write with half a pencil, which is difficult because I like to doodle too.

I was walking out from the test with the girl from my class and we were saying how hard the test was and then she said, "I don't know how you do it? it seems like everything that can go wrong for you does." I just laughed and said yep it does but I am ready for whatever may come. Its good that I can laugh at the things going on even though it seems like endless torture. If I don't laugh I could sit and cry every day but then that would satisfy the evil powers, and I am not going to give them that satisfaction!!!! I am going to be more prepared with the Lord on my side so ....
Bring it on I am ready!!!

No comments: