Thursday, November 20, 2008

What a week!!

This last week has been rough on us. Richard was "fired" from the hospital. It seems unfair due to our situation but the hospital doesn't care they just pushed him out, and I found out today that the hospital has been doing that to a few people. Richard is pretty upset because he loved the ER, he had a lot of friends and learned a lot from all the amazing doctors. Richard also had strep throat this last week and has been suffering through school. On the up side he is all most done with school! I got sick but not strep and I having an allergic reaction to some beauty product and it has been miserable. The ending of the semester is always difficult because the teachers try to shove a lot of information in the last three weeks, in my chemistry class we are covering two-three chapters a week when we were doing one chapter a week. We had to take it slow to understand what was going on and now it feels like we all are lost. The Teacher is going to three more test in three weeks five chapters, its crazy. But at least it is almost over. YAY!!! The truck is still dead and we think it is the battery but we haven't done anything with it yet.

There is some good news through, I am applying for a supervisor position in the Lab. That's where I started at hospital and I have missed it although I have loved the opportunities I have gotten working other departments in the hospital. I have a interview on Monday and I am hoping for the best. It will be a pay increase but it goes with a stress increase but it is day shift and I can pretty much make my own hours as long as I am there each day and see each shift. I am really excited and I hope I get it.

Oh and just a note, Richard and I (yep Richard too) have decided to work on going through the temple some time this next summer, there will be more to come.

Much love to all

2 comments:

Brooke said...

OMG!!!!! the temple!!! HURRAY!! I am soooo excited for the both of you i hope everything works out!! Love you

Natalie Resch said...

That is neat about your goal to get married in the Temple! I am so there! Any help you two need I am here for you. Just call or knock on the door, I am only 10 miles away! (Although in SLC that seems like forever away because it takes an hour to go anywhere!!)