Thursday, February 5, 2009

Never say never

Never say never, I said a long time I would never listen to country music, but I have to admit I listen to it... a lot. In fact I am a fan now. Yep that's right I am a fan. I know some of my friends are saying "YES" and some are saying "OH NO" and I know with out a fact my family is saying "OH HECK NO!"

I found a song by Carrie Underwood - Lessons Learned, and I am making it my theme song for the year. After all we have been through together and all the challenges that we have faced when we were younger and the ones now I know it is preparing us for something. What I don't know yet but I am excited to find out!!!

I wanted to post a music video from youtube, but I could not get it to work. So you will have to look it up to see what I am talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mSm19ETQvg

3 comments:

Natalie Resch said...

Awe, I like country too. I tease Jordan all the time though, cause that is all he listens to. I like to mix up my styles and can only take so much country.

Brooke said...

Wahoo....This song is way good!! Loveyas

Beverlynne said...

I'm actually thinking of a much different word than "heck."