Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kitty montage

Our little ones Boots and Phee Phee are so funny and keep us laughing, I decided they deserve a montage of there own.
BOOTS
Any small hole that Phee Phee can fit in, she lays out and takes a nap!
He is a fat cat but oh so cute.
Even Phee Phee needs to be comfortable.
This is one of my ultimate favorite pictures, and this is Boots favorite position. No lie if he is not in your arms when he sleeps he pushes his way in. I have no clue what we are going to do when we have kids!!
Notice where Boots and Phee Phee are, this is how we typically sleep.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Well your babies are sure cute Megs and Richard can't wait to see what the human babies will look like some day in the future!! Love to the both of ya

Natalie Resch said...

Awe, now if those aren't some cute pics, I don't know what is! Cute kitties! I also like the furniture!

Beverlynne said...

In the pictures Boots and PheePhee look like Oreo and Belle!