Saturday, January 31, 2009

Big People Furniture

Richard and I decided to get some grown up furniture so we can start acting like grown ups. I have been wanting a real couch for a while because I have had a futon in the living room for seating for about four years. I have been having some gastric issue and it causes me to sleep sitting up, so we went to buy me a recliner chair so at least I am comfy. Well we found some couches, the one we wanted only came in olive but I didn't want that so we found the next best one. I am so excited to finally have some nice stuff, after all we have been through it is nice to get some thing nice and new.


Here is Richard with our new addition.


The recliner looks really small next to the couch.

Even Phee Phee likes the new couch, she jumped right on and stretched out!

3 comments:

*Chelsey* said...

I love the color. It looks good!

Brooke said...

Well my dear where are my new coaches?? J/K congrats they are way cute!! Loveyas

Beverlynne said...

Hey, a futon is big people furniture!