Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas and New Years

I know it is late but we have had a lot going on. So about Christmas... I had to work Christmas Eve night (go figure) but the good thing was I got off at midnight. There was a huge storm headed for northern Utah by 8am so we decided to leave as soon as I got home from work. I still had to pack and we did our presents. Richard gave me some diamond studded earrings and I got him a sonic toothbrush (to understand that read the blog.) It was a small Christmas but we are not in a position to spend much, and plus that doesn't matter much anyway ;-) Well when we left Salt Lake it was nice weather but by the time we hit North Ogden it was crazy bad, and then came Sardine Canyon. It was so scary and we thought that we weren't going to make it. With the brights on we couldn't see more that a yard in front of the car. I am so thankful that Richard is a safe and careful driver!!! We ended up in Logan about 4am and we left about 1:ooish. On Christmas the major storm hit Logan and there was 12inch snow drop once again crazy!!!! We had a nice Christmas and enjoyed spending time with my family.

Then we came to Salt Lake for Sammy's birthday, I worked a few more days and we head back up to Logan for New Years. New Years was fun we spent the first half with the family playing games and the second with friends playing games. Everyone wimped out on me about 4am but I was still up going strong (I work nights). We had a lot of fun playing games with the family and just hanging out. One of my favorite parts was New Years Day we had the family together and my best friends the Trappetts with their two little ones and Sammy's boyfriend Robert and her BF's Melissa and James over and we had tacos and played games all night long. I have such a blast in Logan I can not wait until we locate up there permanently.

Happy New Year all!!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Yes Playing games was a blast, and also JaDee officially gave Aunt Megs a hug and kiss willingly!! It's going to be a great year for you Megs already :) he he You know you love my daughter :)