Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Richards first Sunday in the Sunday School Presidency

That Sunday was Richards first Sunday in the presidency. I feel so bad that I was unable to go to church and see him, I was so sick I couldn't move. He was announced in Sacrament and everything. He said he had so much fun with the other Brothers and he is really excited. On our Sunday Sacrament program it has all the people in all the presidencies within our ward printed on it and Richard keeps teasing me saying, "My name is going right there!" He is so darn cute. I am so excited for him and how much of a learning opportunity this is going to be. I am so proud of him!

3 comments:

Teagan said...

that is so cute!! I am so glad he is so excited... thats great!!!

Brooke said...

Oh I am sooo proud of you Richard and Megs!! Keep up the good work!!

Beverlynne said...

Richard, you've come a long way baby!