Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It gets us every time!

Richard and I have a weakness and it is.... Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.

It gets us teary eyed every time. Even Richard admitted that he can't watch it without getting "something" in his eye, he just can't figure it out. (LOL) It is an awesome show that really helps families in need. On of my favorite quote that was a driving force in my life when I was doing all of my volunteering was from Gaundi -- Be the Change you want to see in the world. And this show is helping change the world one family at a time. Its awesome, we both feel if there is ever a time when we can help out with the show, we will!

1 comment:

Beverlynne said...

With all my years of volunteerism you would think I would jump at the chance to help when Extreme Makeover did the house a couple blocks away. However, I dislike crowds more than I like to volunteer. Good for you -- I hope you get the opportunity someday.