Thursday, May 21, 2009

You got to love where you live.

So we live on the west side of SLC, now some people call it the "ghetto," and I would have to agree. I have a friend that was at walmart in West Valley, and he found a "pimped" out truck, and it proves that we are the most "ghetto" in SLC.

Here is the "pimped" out Truck, not to bad right?


Don't let it fool you, you are seeing it right.

HIV NEG

Wow now I feel safe knowing they aren't spreading the disease, but I worry about spreading their DNA!!

5 comments:

Natalie Resch said...

LOL, that has got to be the best license plate yet! We live in modern days, that's for sure!!

Brooke said...

Hey, check out my blog there is a tribute just for you!!

*Chelsey* said...

OMG! Yeah let's hope they are not breeding...

Meandering Mel said...

Wowee. What a license plate. At least they are forthcoming with the information! :)

Travis and Ashley said...

All I have to say is WOW!