Monday, March 30, 2009

Some Exciting Updates.

I am very pleased to announce that Richard has a job!!! Yes a real job!!! I am not even sure of what the company name is but I am still so excited. He is/will be the on site medic for a oil refinery and he does traveling medic stuff with the company. After they offered him the job they asked if he would like to go on his first business trip. He was so excited and nervous, but he did great from what he has told me. He has to learn some new skills but that won't take long, and he is getting paid an equal of my time and a half. So that means no more extra shifts for me!!!!

I am so relieved by this. It was a true blessing, it feels like a weight has been lifted from me and I can start relaxing. I am nervous though, I am not sure why exactly, I am scared that with the economy the way it is the company will find a reason to get rid of him. I guess it is just nervous worry.

I finished the whole Twilight series and now I feel like I can go back to my normal life now that it is done. I am sad though, it was really good and I will encourage any one to read them, but be prepared because once you start you can't stop!!!

That's all I have right now but we will see what the next month brings.....

Love you all

4 comments:

Natalie Resch said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you both!! Now, that you like the Twilight series, you need to read the book that I wrote. I think you'll like it. Maybe even Andrea and Sam as well. Let me know and I can pass it along to you :o)

Sarah Rockwood said...

Congratulations that's great news!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for the both of you that is a huge relief and now you both can not be so stressed. Good luck Richard!

Meandering Mel said...

Congrats Richard!!

That's exciting that he got the job, and it will be good for you guys to relax a little bit. :)

Since you finished, and enjoyed Twilight, there is another incredibly awesome vampire series, that in my opinion, has a lot more substance than Bella's trials of high school.

It's called the Blue Blood series, and is written by Melissa de la Cruz. The first in the series is "Blue Bloods."
Check it out, it's awesome. :)