Tuesday, December 9, 2008

AHHHH!!!!!!

In the last three years living in the condo our truck has been broken into four times. This time the jerk broke a window to get in, ripped off our dashboard, and stole the face plate to our CD player. It is so frustrating to have this keep going on. The other times they took little things in the back of the truck but now its war! It is costing more than our entire utilities for two months to fix the window and my mother in law is going to buy us an alarm system for our 20 year old truck. I am so fed up with where we live and all the break ins. I love my condo, my neighbors, and my ward but I just want to scream....

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Natalie Resch said...

Here, let me help you...AHHH!!!! That is so frustrating! I feel for ya!

Brooke said...

Oh my...just let it out and SCREAM!! Love you

Beverlynne said...

Sorry baby --mom