Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just not our year!!

I am beginning to think that this year just hasn't been our year (huh duh!) and now that it is almost over, I am hoping that the next year will be a lot better. I just got the news that the new day job I applied for in the lab I didn't get, just one more thing to add to the list of disappointments this year. I have been thinking about what this year has been like, and here it is in a nut shell...

Jan--Started Nursing school, bought a new car
Feb--New car in accident
March--Richard in hospital 2 weeks
April--Something happened I know it, because I have started this
blog like five times and each time I have to end it, I had something!
May--Passed nursing classes and started up again.
June--Big condo fire, 1 year anniversary.
July--Family River rafting with Megs sick, Megs birthday.
August--Didn't pass nursing (sucks), start school in a different program.
Sept--Both of us really sick for two weeks.
Oct--Richard started working, Condo firer and Megs sent to ER.
Nov--Richard fired from work, Megs has job interview.
Dec--Megs did not get the new job, pass classes, Richards b-day,
Richards medical case closed.

Pretty much something bad/disappointing/traumatic has happened every month. I am hoping that this next year will be a the exact opposite from this year!

4 comments:

Teagan said...

a new year is coming!! always look forward!:)

Thanks, and of course I know who you are... I have been to you blog as well... your look great-say hello to everyone for us!! I love comments so you can always say a little Hello!!

okay I need to really get to bed... I can tweak my blog all night long if no one stops me- HA HA! thank goodness for husbands. loves!

Natalie Resch said...

I can only say...sorry and look ahead and not back. Wow, tough year, but there were many, many lessons learned. Loves-Natalie

Beverlynne said...

On the bright side... things can only get BETTER! keep smiling!

Sarah Rockwood said...

From our experience there has always been a reason for the trials. We are still experiencing them as well. It all started when Curtis cut his finger off. The Lord knows what is best and we just have to look forward because looking back sucks. There are a lot of what if's and we should haves. It's all useless.