Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bateman Christmas party

So tonight we had the Bateman side of the family Christmas party. I love Richard's grandma Bateman, so just goes goes and goes. She has so many family get togethers during the year and has a big finish for the holidays. She is 88 and we believe she is going to live top over a hundred! Every Christmas she makes lots and lots of chocolates and carmels and then has a big family dinner and lets people have at the chocolates. Now the Bateman side is huge, Richards dad Scott is second of eight children, and each of them have over five kids, so family gathering is huge. But coming from not having a large extended family I love it. I can't remember any of their names for the life of me but I love going to the parties and seeing everyone again. I wish I took pictures because Richard looked so cute and I did my hair really cute. I love my new hair cut it is so easy to do... I don't do it messy look is in. Any way one family party down a few more to go!!!

1 comment:

Natalie Resch said...

Hey Megs! I love Christmas parties!! That is neat you and Richard had an awesome time. Liz gave me all of Abby's clothes, so clothes wise she is good. She loves, repeat, loves books and stuffed animals. When are you free to get together this week? Love to drop by your gift!